gnupg (1.4.6-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Adopt package. Thanks to James Troup for his work in the far past.
Thanks to NMU'ers Bastian and Thijs. (Closes: #476418)
* Co-maintainers wanted.
* Don't build-dep on pcap on non-linux-archs. (Closes: #357267)
-- Sune Vuorela
- Coordinate with release-team and d-i what changes can still be done before lenny
- Look at the new upstream version
- Get a alioth project and host stuff in a version control system
- Decide on version control system
- Get a team and figure out team workflow
- Look at this newfangled packaging thing called debhelper
- Make all bugs either closed or forwarded
So – anyone interested?