So. On Sunday, we worked through some of the bugs filed against KDE in Debian. Mostly, we cleaned up in old cruft, and a few bugs got forwarded.
A bunch of the Debian KDE people participated, and some KDE Bugsquad people also dropped by. And a special thanks goes to the apparant newcomer, Karl Ferdinand Ebert, for doing a fantastic work, and I also succeeded in getting Anne-Marie Mahfouf to take a look at the kdeedu reports.
We cleaned up in kdegraphics, kdeedu, kdeadmin and akregator reports, and did quite some work on the bug magnets of konqueror, kmail and kopete.
Total result was around 100 bugs down, and we discovered a few bugs that had hidden in between the others, that is actually packaging issues.
All in all a success, that definately should be repeated in a month or two.